Click Here to Request Transcripts

Information about Requesting Transcripts can be found here

Request Transcripts

Current seniors who would like to request a copy of their transcripts for their files, or to be sent to a college or university, can go to Parchment through this link:

In addition to completing a request through Parchment, previous graduates will need to provide identification in order to receive a copy of their transcript. Please email Stacey Vetter at with a photo of your driver's license or other photo ID, or call (269) 756-7870 for more information.